I have personally spent most of my life trying to figure out how to get rid of toenail fungus fast. Most of us want our toes to be perfect and beautiful, but no matter how hard we try, we tend to develop toenail fungus. It’s gross and uncomfortable, and it’s genuinely embarrassing. Maybe you are in this situation as well.
I have gone through many products trying to solve this problem. But I recently found a treatment called Zetaclear, which I had never tried before. So I’m going to review it here.
This zetaclear review is going to be honest and to the point. I’ll tell you what I liked, and what I didn’t like. Most importantly, I’ll answer the question you may be having right now: Does zetaclear work?
But let me start by telling you a little bit about all of the other solutions I have tried. I’ve had fungus for as long as I can remember. The first time it was really bad, I was about 17 years old, and I had just come back from a long hiking trip with my family. I guess it’s something about wearing moist socks for so long. Bacteria starts to breed and before you know it you’ve got some nasty fungus. Since then, it comes and goes pretty much all the time.
Over the past few years I have tried almost every remedy for toenail fungus. At first, I tried a simple tea-tree oil solution I read about on the Internet. The oils smelled great, but it didn’t do much to help my toes. Coconut oil isn’t cheap, but my grandmother told me that’s how to get rid of toenail fungus fast, so I tried it. That stuff didn’t work either. Then I went to the doctor. Summer was coming up, and I wanted to be able to wear sandals without grossing people out with my nasty toes. He offered me a laser treatment that could help me with the fungus, but it wasn’t covered by insurance and was too expensive to even try.
This is basically what brings me to this zetaclear review. When I first heard about zetaclear I had given up. I didn’t think any product was going to help me. But then I looked at the zetclear ingredients, and I decided to give it a try. Unlike a lot of products out there for this problem, zetaclear has a good amount of natural ingredients in it, which I liked. Other than “undecylenic acid,” I had heard of pretty much everything else (tea tree oil, almond oil, lemongrass oil, etc). I was happy to find that most of these ingredients were all natural. But it doesn’t matter how natural the zetaclear ingredients are if they don’t work.
As I used this product, I discovered several things that I liked. But there were also things I didn’t like. Let’s start with the good stuff:
- The zetaclear ingredients are great, and most of them are natural. There are no harsh chemicals that can cause damage to your skin.
- This product is incredibly simple and easy to use. It’s as easy as opening up the bottle, and brushing the liquid solution onto my infected toes (big toe and second toe on my left foot) and wait. I apply the solution twice a day.
- Zetaclear is not too expensive. This is good news especially if you are someone like me, who hates paying money just to find out if something is going to work or not. So this wasn’t too much of a risk financially (unlike the laser treatment, for example).
- Does zeteclear work? Yes. Over the course of one month, my toenail fungus was definitely reduced to about an 80%. It wasn’t completely gone, but it was starting to go away, which I liked.
But there are some cons to this product too. Here they are:
- Even though this was an easy product to apply to my toes, it was bothering having to do it twice a day. I would prefer applying the solution only once a day, due to my busy work schedule.
- It takes time to work. I know. We all want an overnight solution, but this is definitely not that. If you want zetaclear to actually cure your toenail fungus, you have to stick with it. It’s similar to a diet. It gets better a little bit at a time, until one day it’s just all gone.
- The zetaclear solution was not as thick as I had expected. It was very thin (almost like water) which caused the liquid to run down the toenail, and into other unwanted parts. With this product you cannot use socks or shoes if you want the solution to take its full effect.
All right. So those are the basic points in my zetaclear review. There are definitely some great things about this product. But there are also things that are less than perfect. I guess that’s true of most things in life, and zetaclear is not any different.
If you’re still wondering, “does zetaclear work?” you can stop worrying. Yes, zetaclear works. I would say this is definitely a better option than expensive trips to the doctor for laser treatments. And for me, it worked better than shoving my feet in coconut oil, or just applying tea tree oil to my toes. So that’s a good thing.
Zetaclear is a good product, with good ingredients, and it’s relatively easy to use. However, it will take dedication and commitment, but it does its job, and that’s all you can really ask of a product like this. So there you have it.
Give it a try, and I hope it helps you like it helped me.